Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Digital Minidv Video Camera Camcorder Entry Level Handycam MiniDV Camcorder Vs. Canon Digital Camera Video Capture?

MiniDV Camcorder vs. Canon Digital Camera Video Capture? - digital minidv video camera camcorder entry level handycam

So recently, I have a project with two of my friends are Canon brand digital camcorders. MiniDV camcorders are (at a price of $ 1,200 and $ 2500). I do not know exactly what the model number. At the same time I was playing with video capture function of my Canon PowerShot A710IS is. After transferring the images captured in both MiniDV I compared the quality of the images included in my Powershot and Ixus sharper pictures actually looked brighter and cleaner. In addition, grain, and seemed kind of MiniDV SO All images are in AVI format. Is it possible that the video quality of a digital camera is better than MiniDV? (Considering my friend camcorders are a couple of years, but they work very well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment