Thursday, December 31, 2009

Motion Detection Technology Are We Closer To 'The World' Of .hack//sign Than They're Letting On?

Are we closer to 'The World' of .hack//sign than they're letting on? - motion detection technology

Ok, I am (not in any way, shape or form an expert in this field, I do not pretend to be), but what if we combine several directions treadmills with costumes and head higher MOCAP / Face detection software? It covers a wide range of motion (360 degrees include jumps, bumps, etc.), detecting full expression / detection of the head, first-person perspective and a vid or two on YouTube shows at least one person has all the / detect the movement of exposed hand finger (to fit the shape of the glove appears) ... What does she think? Again, I know that without doubt there are complications beyond my comprehension, but I think the technology of tomorrow is here today. I also understand that more than one opening a convo one thing, but hey ... dot.hackers comrades rejoice! (Type, lol)

You are now ready to call me and call me stupid: P

No comments:

Post a Comment