Friday, January 22, 2010

Chlamydia In The Mouth How Possible Is It To Catch Chlamydia Or Ghenorrea From A Boys Mouth During Oral?

How possible is it to catch chlamydia or ghenorrea from a boys mouth during oral? - chlamydia in the mouth

My friend is epididymitis and testicular infection is caused primarily by chlaymdia and ghonorrea visited the Dominican Republic, which he proved by a test UINEA and said he had no history of sexually transmitted diseases .. But I'm worried because we're still a while Boken and a man gave me oral sex caught in May seem a bit out of his mouth and not on the examination of my friends from urine?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any1 can say they have, but .... Non-standard, there is no evidence to the test ... then we will say is not true / false. STD tests should be performed by the accredited laboratories and the results of his role.

I can really say that was the mouth ... could still .... on their own or someone else Chlamydia infected area or they could touch it in his mouth by accident.

Anonymous said...

Chlamydia and gonorrhea can be transmitted orally, yes. It is not as likely as PIV sex, but it can still happen.


It is possible that you (the STD before him, which means it does not give you) and you do not catch. Trans Missing these sexually transmitted diseases is easier for a man, a woman, and not vice versa. (I would not trust him, but possible)

False negative results are possible but rare.

I'm not quite sure I understand your question, I hope to respond with the information they need.

Post a Comment