Saturday, November 7, 2009

Before And After Pictures Of Alternative Medicine Going From Red To Brown? (pictures Included)?

Going from red to brown? (pictures included)? - before and after pictures of alternative medicine

I made a mistake to die my hair Garnier 100% Bright Auburn Blonde, which has a programmer with a value of 25. I return to my natural color to the next color is as between the light and medium brown reddish brown with red described in it (but I do not think as much as some red-brown, which I saw). If I do it myself, what should I do? At first I thought it might put brown, but his hair is red now, like my hair is naturally red. I know that is the best option to go to a stylist, but I want the alternatives before you know this dye 10, an error of $ 80.

My natural color in a room lit with natural light. The edge is what is more like my hair color:
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1575/74 ...

My current color, outside:
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1575/74 ...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I feel your pain. I went through the same thing. I tried several times to my natural hair! Is light brown, but I will by the end of the stylist. I'd pull my hair for most of the network. It was almost a year and my hair is still very dry and unhealthy, because it is, but it is always better. You should probably go ahead and bite the bullet and pay only $ 80 and make it done right. Good luck.

Steve V said...

I like the brown better;)

Steve V said...

I like the brown better;)

Post a Comment