Friday, November 6, 2009

List Of Walk In Clinics Toronto What The Hell Is Wrong With Me I Am Not Bulimic??

What the hell is wrong with me I am not Bulimic?? - list of walk in clinics toronto

I did an Internet search to find out what the hell is with me and all my symptoms, I say, I'm an avid unconscious ... I do not see the doctor cause old doctor took my case, as for all patients, who see it every 4 months and I am on the waiting list to see more. And I have no money to pay to go) to the emergency room or clinic on foot (no insurance. I can not eat. I am never hungry. and if I eat in two hours the whole vomiting. I had this problem when I was in elementary school .. I conceling be sent, bulimia, but it only lasted a month. I am 5 months. I am a woman. 5'6 ". I have to 350 pounds yes .. I know ... but now 5 months later I'm kg at 240 ... I do not complain of weight loss, but I do I feel so depressed all the time and I'm worried about my health .. there is nothing I can do at home to improve in order to? "Any suggestions? No, I do not have a finger in the throat ..

5 comments:

Skeeter said...

My son has this problem, and IBS (Intestinal Bowel Syndrome) and Gerd (gastro reflux) He throws in a short time to eat. Take Nexium for the relief of acid reflux. It has grown from a little girl terribly thin. He can not claim much lower. A deficiency of appetite.

katjha20... said...

Sounds like you anorexic with bulimic tendencies, can both ... You do not need to see a doctor ... You may have something medically wrong with you ... but if not .. Looks like you have an eating disorder, especially with the fact .. which were so great, no doubt unconsciously developed an eating disorder ... if they in fact have an eating disorder is necessary to seek help sooner if it gets out of control

gonzo_50 said...

Well ...
There is a good chance that you have a food allergy. Easier to get to see. The next time you check the doctor. Take a blood sample and can tell you little.
For now note that the time, what you eat and what happens. Try not want you sick. Hydrated, well, add to that, you sick

Sunshine said...

You may have an ulcer. You should see a doctor. Try to eat small amounts of mild foods such as fresh, and not on the ability to concentrate a little patience.

Sadie said...

You're not anorexic or bulimic. It appears that you have a medical problem that must be checked. My cousin was there, and it was a sciliac ('re not sure, I wrote that law, but on the bottom with glue in it makes it really bad) You must once again be tested.

Post a Comment