Saturday, November 7, 2009

Herpes Symptoms More Condition_symptoms What If Your Partner Is Negative Of Herpes But I Have Experience Herpes Symptoms?

What if your partner is negative of herpes but i have experience herpes symptoms? - herpes symptoms more condition_symptoms

I have not cheated or occur having unprotected sex in relationships, but now I'm starting with unprotected sex with my partner to have unprotected sex several times, but I saw Resently symptoms that are associated with genital herpes, a doctor said he could d Herpes B, my partner and the test was negative. If I had this virus and have unprotected sex with him that I take on this test, and it is negative.

2 comments:

dreamcat... said...

If you have concerns, by all means get tested. If not for him, so for him. My next question is whether, as both are concerns about sexually transmitted diseases, why the hell you have unprotected sex?

thirdeba... said...

Perhaps it was his former partner had, and what has happened to you and
They are not aware. Perhaps your current partner is lost in British Columbia, the virus has multiplied not widely recognized. Maybe I should witness. Remember that condoms break, and today you can get STDs from oral sex. Not to mention everyone is not honest.

Post a Comment