Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Much Does It Cost To Get A Drivers License In Pittsburgh How Much Does It Cost Do Get Your Driver's License And Insurance.?

How much does it cost do get your driver's license and insurance.? - how much does it cost to get a drivers license in pittsburgh

Im gonna be 16 in a few months I get talked to my parents, my license. They say he can not do for several reasons. The main reason is because it is too expensive. I do not know exactly how the costs and are not willing to compromise with me. I'm pretty sure that my family used State Farm Insurance, and I'm sure it ask to qualify for the program, a good student that I am .... What are the total cost of your license and insurance to get?

2 comments:

Jeb said...

Depends what you are report
Drivers Ed?
Are you a man or a woman.
Women develop best in a safe period for unknown reasons.
But because they are under 24, you will pay more.
Also this kind of car you drive on a portion of the insurance check.
The license is pretty cheap.
Auto insurance is more expensive
Oh, and do not call on gas.

David W. said...

For insurance, please call State Farm, will tell you exactly what it will cost. For state taxes, visit the DMV Web site.

Post a Comment