Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pro Ana Y Mia Do You Think I Have Mental Health Problems?

Do you think I have Mental Health problems? - pro ana y mia

I see a psychiatrist for anxiety and depression.
I'm 5'3 108 and weighing less than 100 pounds.
I eat too much when I'm sad or anxious
Sometimes I bleed when bulimia.
What does it mean to be too thin for me.
I do not know if I am a good person
I weigh myself 5-8 times per day
I take medication for anxiety and depression.
I always think of food and my weight
I have no friends, except my sister
It's hard for me to be in front of a crowd, without nervous
I love to read, and things sad
I see pro ana and pro mia sites
I am not bulimic or anorexic
I do not know what I'm doing in school
I'm obsessed with my weight
I am sodesperate for people to talk to me, I, the S / A
I want a friend who shares my problems, I can
EMAIL ME!

2 comments:

A A said...

I think he has mental problems. It is snot right to be obsessed with their weight too. Try to see a counselor. They've also e-mail.

katherin... said...

They should not so much about how much you weigh. They speak very thin! Only work and eat well! and not everyone has their problems, clearly. Remember, you only live once make the best use, p

Post a Comment