Monday, February 8, 2010

Which Country Have Decent Girls Can Someone Suggest Which Spanish Speaking Country I Should Go To Really Improve My Spanish For 3-4 Weeks??

Can someone suggest which spanish speaking country i should go to really improve my spanish for 3-4 weeks?? - which country have decent girls

I live in England, and I want to improve my Spanish - ideally with ease ... I studied Spanish for 4 years at school and my level of ID say it is decent, better than a beginner, but not enough to communicate, and the ID that you want to .. .

Could you please say it is better for me to move about 3 / 4 weeks next year in July / August / - in the open for all Spanish-speaking countries - America Cenral / Southeast / Caribbean / Spain ... . All the good schools? Questions or comments? .... very expensive and not safe enough for a woman to be alone there ... Thank you I really appreciate your help!

1 comment:

Lost Sea Shell in a City said...

That depends on where you will use. If you are in England, then I suggest you go to Spain for the Spaniards, the most common form. If you plan to go to the United States or Mexico, then I would say that the trip to Mexico. There are many schools to learn the Spanish, but can I suggest that a native speaker, since the end of what you learn Spanish. The use of his speed and vocabulary. If I can help you to practice, but I'm Mexican. If you want someone from Spain, has a few Spanish friends who could help. But ID that Spain :-)

Post a Comment