Friday, February 5, 2010

Im Pakistani And Want To Marry American Im A Muslim And Im Confused With My American White Caucasian Girlfriend?

Im a muslim and im confused with my american white caucasian girlfriend? - im pakistani and want to marry american

Hello I am a 23yr Pakistani Muslim, I am very attractive, well educated and very honest, she is 30 years in office that we met a year ago, it was to eat, but we have to talk and close friend, was one day he late for work, and she was alone with me, she gave me a file, and suddenly fell into my arms, then she grabs her hair and gave me a French kiss, I remember it was my manager and began to her lips, sucking that sex for the first time in office was a great evening for us, she told me that I fulfilled his fantasies, we had sex often, but now I want to marry, IM confused that I may have my feeling that I know that the Westerners as they are not interested in marriage, but a Muslim, I was going to lose sex before marriage is not permissible in Islam, love her, I know chat?

They will love making with his song, I said I can not in my religion, and I can not say no to her, love her, but I want me for the rest of his life, getting married, I l, it is very convenient that shouldI do now?

4 comments:

Peaches said...

They must remain true to itself and change anyone who you are or your beliefs ... Even if you begin to leave his control now that the rest of his life, will you push your little b * (tch, and believe me, we are women, if they see that we can make a man) make the maximum das. I told him what you just said that he loves her and wants to marry her, because her religion does not believe that sex before marriage ... If it can not accept or angry at you or threaten to, then let it be a B * tch, you do not deserve ...

PS
You talk like an AWESOME
Smart people and if they
agree with what you want
or makes you happy or more
a woman =)

Anonymous said...

wait, you are in a real relationship or just sex?
I only saw the word sex everywhere in print!

babyronz... said...

Why in the LGBT section?

Kayla said...

White could not say that .. You do not like all ethnic groups ..

Post a Comment