Thursday, February 18, 2010

Nuetral Valentines Day Greetings Help Me Compile Generic Holiday Greetings?

Help me compile generic holiday greetings? - nuetral valentines day greetings

I need help to compile generic greetings, to say, and quotations do to cards for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Valentine's Day. I especially need more words for Chirstmas Nuetral not for everyone, for this special event in a hospital to offend. (Ha Ha, as I for the feast of the "lucky am concerned" something. "Glory to the newborn king, kids!). Find and share them as cute or funny things on the Thanksgiving card. The cards Valentine's Day is not personally involved in the idea: "Hello, I am thinking of you," so the person feels well. I need a good number, probably 20 per holiday. I'll give you the best answer to those who show that the unique and the words of the highest quality. Thank you and please send quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment